Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BATHURST MID WEEK RUN .

BATHURST MID WEEK RUN . 1 week 2 days ago #84878

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
Information has been updated for the Bathurst run .
Please refer to the main post .
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
Last Edit: 6 days 21 hours ago by dennisk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

BATHURST MID WEEK RUN . 6 days 6 hours ago #84886

• steve and liz
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks Dennis, yes I am now a definite starter and will be travelling with C-Dog

BATHURST MID WEEK RUN . 4 days 2 hours ago #84889

• ugo cruisin
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Meg and Ugo will be bringing curry for the communal dinner

BATHURST MID WEEK RUN . 3 days 2 hours ago #84890

Thanks for a great day out. Lots of memories for me!

BATHURST MID WEEK RUN . 2 days 6 hours ago #84892

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 32
Thanks to all those who attended our BATHURST MID WEEK RUN yesterday .
Cdog , Steve Spires and myself met at Eastern Creek, and headed up to collect Michael on the way, and then onto Faulconbridge ,where we met with Ugo and John before ,heading off towards Bathurst .
A stop along the way for a coffee break and a chat at Blackheath , then back on the highway for a run to Bathurst .
Arriiving in Bathurst to a bright sunny day , we decided to have a lap of the circuit to take in the spirit, and then onto the pit lane for some photos .
I think that there was more than one car and driver package which looked as if they could accomodate some hot laps , however we decided to sensibly stay within the law, and headed off to the Australian Motor Racing Museum .
An excellent experience to be able to see up close , these track warriors from days gone by , which bought back some very strong memories .Some of the cars and bikes had been beautifully restored, and others in their " last raced " condition which was great to see .
Michael commented to me that it brought back many memories for him , as it did for myself and others .
After having ample time to walk around and take in the atmosphere , we headed off outside to the well appointed picnic area for a fabulous BBQ lunch prepared by C.Dog .
A great feast with sausages , kranskis , onions and coldslaw all served on some nice fresh bread rolls .Many thanks to Kristine Byrne for the guidance to Chris relating to the food , which was very well accepted .
After lunch we then headed back up to the top of the mountain again to take in the view and more photos .What an ore inspiring place this is .
Time to head off for home around 2.30.
Once again , thanks to all who attended our first mid week venture , which will not be the last .Watch the forum for the next trip .
Dennis Knighton
Mob: 0407 961 050
PTCDU-NSW Inc. - PRESIDENT & Uniforms/Merchandise
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

PT CRUISERS DOWNUNDER (NSW) Inc.

Jan K - Mob: 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Solar Yellow.
Last Edit: 2 days 4 hours ago by dennisk.
04.jpg10.jpg01.jpg11.jpg05.jpg07.jpg03.jpg02.jpg09.jpg06.jpg