Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greetings ALL...It's Been a While!

Greetings ALL...It's Been a While! 2 weeks 16 hours ago #84366

• Dreddman
  • Elite Member
B) Hi All it's been a long time since I talked to PT People I have just spent the last 5 years talking to everyone over at the ausjeepoffroad.com forums as I bought a XJ 5 years ago great 4x4 but mine had a few issues I needed to sort out and learn all about Jeeps ......................... And YES I still own LuluBelle my 01 PT had it for 10 years now and its still as good as the day I bought it Jeep Dodge Chrysler You cant go wrong although regular maintenance doesn't hurt either ..................... :huh: :ohmy:
I have been pretty quiet since I moved to the Outback 8 years ago and the QLD Scene fell apart ......... and had to fix my Jeep
But will floating around more ..........
reminding NewBies that PT Cruisers are a great car Bling or Not
"Lulubelle" 01 Classic Lowered.. Ptk taupe frost metalic clear coat...chrome Grill a noisey exhaust and a Ratfink Bobblehead and the most Kilometeres in OZ
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Greetings ALL...It's Been a While! 1 week 6 days ago #84368

• PTmunji
  • Platinum Member
  • Steve & Moni
  • Thank you received: 47
Hey Dreddman ,

How many k's on LuluBelle now?
Steve & Moni & her Bat-Cruiser

Greetings ALL...It's Been a While! 1 week 6 days ago #84369

• Dreddman
  • Elite Member
Hi Steve &Moni ... Greetings The outback UV's are tough on the clear cote and window tinting (tailgate) and she has a scratch on the hood a big storm ripped a portable carport outa the ground and blew it up the backyard scratching LuluBelle Patina I say until I fix it :woohoo: now that the Cherokee is finally sorted out sorta my first job on Lulu is shocks and a return to standard springs low is not good in the outback :ohmy:
the radio and fan stopped working so there is a short in the dash need to look at that just did a trip to Bris and back in march a 2000k round trip ran faultless except shredding the belts in Toowoomba lucky the water pump runs off the timing belt so I was able to limp in to Rosewood my daughters place on battery power and I mean battery power the battery is controlling all the electronics I found out the next day another story
anyway Chrysler makes great products
2001 PT Cruiser ......259410 klm
1996 Jeep Cherokee ....387363 klm ................. :whistle:
"Lulubelle" 01 Classic Lowered.. Ptk taupe frost metalic clear coat...chrome Grill a noisey exhaust and a Ratfink Bobblehead and the most Kilometeres in OZ

Greetings ALL...It's Been a While! 1 week 1 day ago #84375

• dennisk
  • Platinum Member
  • Dennis and Jan
  • Thank you received: 22
Thats a lot of K`s on both .
Well done .
Dennis K 0407 961050. Jan K 0408 118 549
2006 Route 66 Yellow .
Sunroof K & N Apollo hi flow induction kit ,Custom trim by X Trim
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by dennisk.

Greetings ALL...It's Been a While! 15 hours 59 minutes ago #84396

• Dreddman
  • Elite Member
service it regularly replace it before it breaks don't thrash it and don't crash it ;)
05.jpg02.jpg07.jpg01.jpg10.jpg03.jpg06.jpg11.jpg09.jpg04.jpg