Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: mods for pt

mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44389

• mobster
my pt is just standard i was wondering what mods i can do to it that won\'t cost me to much and where to get them from
how am i going -i'll tell not 2 shabby i have my pt to exite me
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44390

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
heaps U can do .. depends on your taste .. budget and HOW far U want to go, just BLING or mechanical ! since U are in QLD .. good start for BLING is Cruisin on (link through home page) they are in WA and OR mopar motors here in Melb ...... ebay from the states some do as well BUT be careful that U get the RHD parts if they are SIDED so be specific with year model and that we are RHD .... the next step would be do a search using words like .. lowering .... exhaust ..... rims & Tyers ... K&R air in take ... TURBO ... and U will see heaps of examples ... there are a lot of members in QLD that I am sure will HELP out too .. U will see on your first cruise .. take your teddy bear !!! ... successfull modifying and customising ... and above all cruisin !!

mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44391

• mobster
sorry i,m in qld
how am i going -i'll tell not 2 shabby i have my pt to exite me

Re: mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44394

• dotspt
  • Platinum Member
  • pic taken at Rowville by Doti Photographics
sorry i,m in qld
yeap saw that and fixed it BUT U got there first .. U will have to forgive dotty and her dottyness !!! I speed read then SLOW type :roll: .. !! .. and then realise .. OOPS :shock: :oops:

Re: mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44396

Hi, as Dot said you can buy from Cruisin On (they\'re an online shop located in West Aus) another online shop is www.bleam.com.au this one is a local guy by the name of Allan Loxton (car name Loxy) you\'ll find Allan\'s stuff very well priced and being local you will save on postage, you may even be able to pick up. Then there is Mopar Motors in Victoria, they are online at www.moparmotors.com.au Sam at Mopar will help you with any inquiry you have, they offer an excellent service.
If you decide to shop overseas, the best place to buy from is Cruiser Motor Sports in California run by Mitch a very friendly and helpful guy. Try www.cruisermotorsport.com If you google PT Cruiser Parts you should find all these links and more, of places to buy all the goody bits for our wonderful cars. (Stay away from a shop whose name starts with Andy\'s, we got some very bad service from them)
I live on the Sunshine Coast and had our car lowered at our local Pedders, but be careful with Pedders I\'ve heard some of their shops are pretty crap. If your looking to change the exhaust (maybe go dual) go see vaughn at Muffler Pro at Seventeen Mile Rocks, he\'s done a few Pt\'s and knows what he\'s talking about.

On the 27th January we are going for a cruise to Ipswich for a picnic in the park. If you can you should come and join us, you\'ll meet a great bunch of people, have a fun day out and find out a whole lot of information about what to buy and what not to buy. It\'s a great chance to have a look at the things you might like to buy already on a PT. To find out more info about the day, go to the Queensland section and then go to the post for Australia day. I\'ve got to tell you being in a PT convoy is one of the most awesome experiences you\'ll have with your PT. :D :lol: 8) :D

Please feel free to contact me via Private Message or e-mail (you\'ll find the address in my profile) oh by the way the profile is my partners, I\'m the computer fanatic of the family.

Good Luck with your shopping
Cheers Kym :) :)
Storm Cruiser

Black 2008 Dodge Avenger SX Turbo Diesel.

Let the Modifications begin!!

Re: mods for pt 6 years 7 months ago #44397

• Wendy
  • Platinum Member
Rob Bliss at Geebung is had to go past for exhausts and the guys at Pedders Geebung are also fantastic - even for safety checks/check ups.
04.jpg09.jpg05.jpg07.jpg06.jpg02.jpg10.jpg03.jpg11.jpg01.jpg